New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dagga boy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love the broomed down look of that buff. I think it makes a better trophy than a perfect set of horns. Look at the character of that face congratulations you have a one in a life time trophy

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Jan it seem like I get together a group of 3-4 hunters, what would it cost later this year.
if you have any buffalo licenses left.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
An outstanding old bull.

Congratulations.

+1 tu2

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johansson:
Hi Jan it seem like I get together a group of 3-4 hunters, what would it cost later this year.
if you have any buffalo licenses left.

Hi Robert , welcome to the forum ! You obviously didn't get enough of Buffalo hunting last time round Wink

The two Swedes celebrating -- The auto focus didn't like the champagne on the lens..

I crunched the numbers recently for someone. A 10 day group hunt for 4 hunters taking 4 Buffalo on a 4x2 basis would run $ 11 500 per hunter , all inclusive . Observers can be added at $ 150 per day.

I've just finished a Buffalo hunt there , LOTS of Buffalo around.

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a great Buff. I, too, prefer my trophies to be as old as possible. I don't really care about the horn spread, more about the character and the stories they could tell. They don't get old by being stupid.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you no I did not get enough, hunting buff easily becomes a passion especially when you se old bulls every day.
Very good price you offer Jan.
Happy midsummer to you all

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! congrats to all!

Best regards, D. Nelson