ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    VIDEO - Full Double Tuskless Safari (RHP : Family Version- edit style)

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VIDEO - Full Double Tuskless Safari (RHP : Family Version- edit style)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a highly compressed video file showing the full safari version, following on from Steve's Double Tuskless highlights posted late last year.

Once again a big thank you to Steve for allowing the video to be viewed on AR and ALL those involved that made it happen. This is what you can expect from a good tuskless hunt.

Hope you enjoy and do drop us a line should you require our services for your upcoming hunts.

Happy Hunting for 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcRdRt-oOPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Video. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Posts: 225 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watched the whole thing. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seeing the fast action elephant butchering at minute 46 was fascinating.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a bunch of fun watching your great hunt. I am jealous of your shooting skill as you were fantastic.

Thank you for sharing for as it was a hunt I would dream of to have happen. I sure hope you have another hunt booked as I am ready for another great adventure.

Posts: 195 | Location: Douglas, Wyoming | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
I could not watch the whole thing but from what I saw it was very well filmed and edited.

The Steve seems a great bloke to have on safari.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9877 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good shooting!! I really enjoyed the video. The filming ad editing was superlative. Brought back many memories from Chewore South (Chenge Camp). such a wild, rugged and beautiful place. Shot my first elephant in this camp. Hate to see the elephant poaching. A real problem. In 2008 we had a major confrontation with poachers at a remote spring in Chewore North.
lb

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
NORTH OF GOOD DAM GOOD

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. This is only the second long safari I have had such an opportunity to tag along; the first was on Saeed's and it took me three days.

Posts: 1070 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice thanks

Posts: 19400 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Keeler:
I had a bunch of fun watching your great hunt. I am jealous of your shooting skill as you were fantastic.

Thank you for sharing for as it was a hunt I would dream of to have happen. I sure hope you have another hunt booked as I am ready for another great adventure.

Posts: 195 | Location: Douglas, Wyoming | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Really great hunt, thanks for sharing.

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1213 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Very well done video, and entertaining as well.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the video. It was great to revisit Chewore South and Chenje Camp! Good shooting as well!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What rifle did you use?

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Very very good.

Good Hunting

Carl Frederik

Posts: 489 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Thoroughly enjoyed the video! Great hunting and lots of happy faces!

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 871 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video. Very inspiring.

.577cal double??

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Great video, and some really nice shooting!

Loved the shot on the Grysbok with the double!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
beautifully done, takes me back to 2013.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing
That was great and like Dande Jack it took me back to my first Dangerous Game hunt
I hunted in that very camp and tent for my first Tuskless. videos like this preserve the memories in great fashion

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great video and hunt, Steve! Thank you for sharing. I, too, would like to know more specifics on the rifles.

Posts: 1427 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Great video ! Good to see another Sabatti getting it done in the bush Smiler. For those that can't watch the whole video the first elephant is at 41 minutes and the second one is at 1:09.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you shoot very well...

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
Steve, thanks for sharing your video. It brought back many memories from my 2012 hunt in Chewore South (Chenje safari camp). Well done gentlemen.

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote