Hunting in Sweden
 Login/Join

<Norrfix Sweden>
posted
Hunting in Sweden norrfix.se

[ 10-11-2002, 00:26: Message edited by: Norrfix Sweden ]

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Can any of our Swedish members tell me why this is in the Hunting Reports - Africa forum? Not being able to read Swedish, I was unable to see anything about Africa at this website.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by T.Carr:
Can any of our Swedish members tell me why this is in the Hunting Reports - Africa forum? Not being able to read Swedish, I was unable to see anything about Africa at this website.

Regards,

Terry

I took a quick look and there were nothing about Africa in there. I would say it's more of cold and wet "swedish bushland" [Big Grin]

The only thing that is close to Africa is all the flies and mosquitos in the summer [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Johan,

Thanks.

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just some commersial for Swedish hunting and other things for tourists, not a hunting report.

Jan

Posts: 26 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 03 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Jan,

Thanks for the help. As it is not AR's policy to edit or delete any post, I will leave it where it is.

Regards,

Terry

[ 10-14-2002, 04:39: Message edited by: T.Carr ]