New
Find
Notify
Tools

2004 Family Safari
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone been with Garry Kelly/ Bonwa Phala Safaris, we are planning on going in 2004, all references gave glowing reports but that would be expected.

Thanks

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Dulcinea,

I haven't hunted with them, but they have been around a long time and seem to have a very good reputation.

Here is a link to a similar topic:

http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004813#000000

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I can offer you a wide variety of hunting areas, hunting lodges, species & countries. All at very good prices. One of the main reasons for this is that I don't add an extra percentage when I hear an American accent. My brochure has full details of our services and "checkable" references are included.

If you, or any one else out there would like me to have a brochure all you have to do is e-mail me your postal address and I'll get one to you asap.

Either way, enjoy Africa.

Cheers

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dulcinea,

Over the last 10 years I have literally talked to hundreds of references for various safari companies. In that time I have never talked to such a completely satisfied group as the people who have hunted with Garry Kelly. Also he has completely answered even the most insignificant e-mail inquirie in what I would consider record time. Even if Garry is not available his very capable wife Dawn can cover almost any question.

I'm impressed enough that I have booked a plains game hunt with Garry followed by a elephant hunt in Botswana for Aug.'04.

One thing you should cover with him is your trophy expectations and wether or not you are willing to shoot from the truck.

I believe you and your family will be in good hands and should have a problem free safari.

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone. It looks like we will have a good trip!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Garry Kelly is excellent. He and his staff are heads above the rest. I have used Garry for quite some time. I have sent him many clients and they have all returned happy with great trophies. YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TRIP WITH THEM.

Sincerely,
John Barth
Adventure Unlimited, Inc.
safaris@trip.net

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote