ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Hunt Report- Safari Trackers Zim for Elephant, Buff, Leopard and More
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Report- Safari Trackers Zim for Elephant, Buff, Leopard and More
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Highbrass
posted Hide Post
I will get the report up soon... working on a round tuit!!! This whole work thing has interupted the happy fun time.

"Anything he did not accomplish as a pupil was my failing as a teacher" Max you will be missed Aug-02 1999; May 20, 2008

Posts: 119 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report Hutty, the hunt sounds like it was a great time and the pictures are terrrific.

posted Hide Post
Steve,
Great pictures (kudos to Dave, aka monkeyshine) and even greater story!! Enjoyed having the opportunity to hunt with you guys. It's not always entirely about the hunt but the people you get to meet. Safari Trackers did a great job. Hope to be hunting with them again, as well as yourself in the near future. Will be posting my pictures soon.
Carrie

One of Us
Picture of Highbrass
posted Hide Post
Carrie it was great having you and Wade in the camp... Look forward to your pictures and report
FJ

"Anything he did not accomplish as a pupil was my failing as a teacher" Max you will be missed Aug-02 1999; May 20, 2008

Posts: 119 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING Report! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

BEST report I've read in a very, very long time. You're attention to photography is superb - is that a pro-hobby of yours?

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2313 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GREAT PHOTOS, WOW!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Highbrass will have a story about the duct tape. P

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amazing photos.

Congrats on the hunt

Regards, S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...9pI&feature=youtu.be

"Where is an elephant's sexual organs? on its feet because if it steps on you you're fu*ked"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ain't no doubt about it...you earned that buffalo!

Good photos. It's always nice to have a pro photog accompany you on your hunt. Great report. Thanks.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote