ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    CCMDoc and Pop in Namibia Part III - GEMSBOK - added
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCMDoc and Pop in Namibia Part III - GEMSBOK - added
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Thanks ddj and JJ beer

All packed for our annual whitetail hunt with my brother and cousins. Our 6 hour drive will be filled with tales of the adventure. I can almost see his face as he tells the stories - a wonderful, truly wonderful thing

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Paul, thanks for all the kind words, and enjoy your family hunt!

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl, if Larry and David are still with you, I can have an emergency case of Whiskey flown in for you. You must be about out! :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Biebs, they flew out on Thursday...
But I still need the whiskey!!!!

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now there's a big....WHEW!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Raining here in the Allegheny mountains. Too warm - hitting 50, so deer are bedded down. Gives me time to study for recert exam.

Thanks for all the kind words.
We had a truly remarkable and wonderful time. Karl was great and I can't thank him enough.
It would never be as memorable if my dad wasn't with me to enjoy it. He's out shopping now while I study. Routine hasn't changed in decades.
Stay well,
Paul

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote