New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mozambique Niassa Leopard hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mr. and Mrs. TW recently hunted the Niassa in Mozambique with Grant Taylor. When Mr. W first spoke to me and told me that he had never hunted Africa before I started off by pointing him in the direction of a plains game destination but he told me straight away that he wanted to hunt a wild part of Africa and that too a Leopard as his priority animal! I must say that he jumped in on the deep end on his very first African safari and the pressure was on me to point him in the right direction. The Niassa in Mozambique is an excellent destination for Lion and Leopard as well as buffalo, roosevelt sable and other unique species to that part of Africa, so I was confident that he would do well. I will let the photos do the talking.

Thanks T for trusting us to arrange your Leopard hunt. We look forward to working with you again in the not too distant future.

We have several options for a quality leopard hunt do look us up at any of the hunting shows in January.

Sincerely,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

2024 SHOW BOOTHS:

DSC (Dallas 11th-14th January) booth #950
SCI (Nashville 31st Jan-3rd Feb) booth #411
Western Hunting and Conservation Expo (Salt lake city 15th-18th February) booth # 319

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thanks for posting

Posts: 558 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Nice, hunt and a good selection of animals were taken.

How many days was the safari and how many leopards were seen on this hunt?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1576 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding first safari. Or any safari.

Posts: 10025 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
The trophy quality is of a very high standard

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9870 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some very nice memories! Congratulations!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great safari.

I very much enjoyed my safari with Grant Taylor & Mashambanzou Safaris.

Posts: 434 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Arjun. Congratulations to TW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36618 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A very nice, old lion was within range, plus Buffalo. A small elephant gave an exciting mock charge.

Great looking safari.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done. Super sable!

Posts: 10163 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks for posting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Arjun!

Posts: 1427 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bwana the safari was for 2 weeks and we went in September which was the start of there spring. Had two mature Toms feeding on bait and we opted for the bigger leopard . We had a lot of active baits and my leopard came in during the daytime but did not start to feed in the tree till dark. Dense population of cats and Grant Taylor does an excellent job of managing his hunting area with his prescribed burns and anti poaching units as well as managing the cats from age harvested to how many they will take in a specific area. Camp was extremely comfortable with great food . My PH Richard was exceptional and his trackers were some of the hardest working people I’ve seen. Arjun couldn’t have put me with a better outfitter

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Outstanding first safari. Or any safari.

I'll say!

The late Bill Quimby was fond of repeating a C.J. McElroy quote.
I believe it went, "The only man I envy, is the man going on his first Safari"

Congratulations Twilli.

Posts: 2938 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Congrats again Tom!

I don't know how to get it from my phone but there is an interesting video Tom sent me from Moz of a guy driving on a scooter with a 80 pound swordfish drapped over both sides of it, driving in front of the hunting car.

He had some really great highs and lows on that trip, and being a nurse was able to save his own ass.

Truly amazing adventure.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 1792 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING first hunt!!

WELL DONE.... now what do you do for the encore??

I guess ask Arjun??!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2569 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote