ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    hunting dande with CMS and Keith Wall for Lion

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hunting dande with CMS and Keith Wall for Lion
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had an amazing hunt with CMS and Keith.
In my safari, we had to stop for one day to move and try to help in a really bad situation.
One villager was killed by an Elephant cow, it was so furious to him that both tusks were left on the site.
Villager was completely smashed, very hard to see.
In the video you can see how much Keith and i were affected. It was a heart breaking situation.
CMS brought all the help possible to family and left a team there to continue prosecution of the Ele and one was finally shot by them. Saddly two more villares were killed the two following days.
No ecologist were seen by me. They were probably sitting on sofa watching videos and tiping BS.

https://youtu.be/9uF6ScuR6MU

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

So is village life in the remote hunting areas - fraught with danger every day!

Hope that you had a successful hunt nevertheless.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes it was.
Is more videos on my channel you can watc, including the hipo shot and the night tracking of wounded lion.
Buzz and Myles have a great operation there

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spanishhunter:
Yes it was.
Is more videos on my channel you can watc, including the hipo shot and the night tracking of wounded lion.
Buzz and Myles have a great operation there
Watched the video but did not see a Lion?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Lion pic is in one of the videos.
I can not send you video of Lion shot as it will be on TV and I have to wait till they tell me I can.
Hope you understand

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is a video showing the tracking of wounded lion at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTX6ACzLIyA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
l

Keith is a good friend of mine. I shot a lion with him as my appy in 2009 and then hunted elephant and buffalo in 2012. He is a great ph

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is a video showing the tracking of wounded lion at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTX6ACzLIyA

Serious business there Alberto. Tracking a wounded lion at night. Yowzer!!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Lion pic is in one of the videos.
I can not send you video of Lion shot as it will be on TV and I have to wait till they tell me I can.
Hope you understand

If it was your film, and your lion, you have the right to do with it as you wish!

Why allow them to dictate to you what you should and should not do??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello BigBBear.
Yes Keith is a niceperson, kind heart and good professional, excepting for his plastic chairs jajajajaa.
I enjoyed a lot being with him and I feel I have a new friend, hope to see him again as soon as possible.

Hi Todd, yes it was amazing to track the lion, Keith and the team show they have big balls man... I am eager to see the full video soon.

Hi Saeed.
Yes, its my film, I paid for it, but I had an agreement with SC and Spanish TV so they can show the film on their broadcast. Why? Because I have been several times in Africa and I can see how bad is it turning to be and how fast the nature is been destroyed there, so the main thing in this safari of mine was to film that, and I wanted to show it to the public so they can understand what is happenning and how hunters are helping in preserving nature and helping people there investing huge amounts of money.
Precisely because of this I choose to hunt with my friend Buzz because CMS has proof to do fair hunt in open areas and also proof to be worried about conservation and they are doing a great work, thats why I choose to put my money there.
I visited clinic, school, villages and all that will be shown in my videos and movie and I need the TV show to spread the message. Is that making sense? It is for me, and I will put my face on that and I am not worried of the attacks I will have in Spain, if we dont beging to move and stop all this anti hunting BS all this will dissapear very fast.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
spanishhunter,

It makes perfect sense. No explanation required.

Glad you had such an exciting, albeit sobering, hunting experience. Well done.

Mike

Posts: 21225 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello BigBBear.
Yes Keith is a niceperson, kind heart and good professional, excepting for his plastic chairs jajajajaa.
I enjoyed a lot being with him and I feel I have a new friend, hope to see him again as soon as possible.

Hi Todd, yes it was amazing to track the lion, Keith and the team show they have big balls man... I am eager to see the full video soon.

Hi Saeed.
Yes, its my film, I paid for it, but I had an agreement with SC and Spanish TV so they can show the film on their broadcast. Why? Because I have been several times in Africa and I can see how bad is it turning to be and how fast the nature is been destroyed there, so the main thing in this safari of mine was to film that, and I wanted to show it to the public so they can understand what is happenning and how hunters are helping in preserving nature and helping people there investing huge amounts of money.
Precisely because of this I choose to hunt with my friend Buzz because CMS has proof to do fair hunt in open areas and also proof to be worried about conservation and they are doing a great work, thats why I choose to put my money there.
I visited clinic, school, villages and all that will be shown in my videos and movie and I need the TV show to spread the message. Is that making sense? It is for me, and I will put my face on that and I am not worried of the attacks I will have in Spain, if we dont beging to move and stop all this anti hunting BS all this will dissapear very fast.
Looking forward to it

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mike.
It was fascinating, as real Africa is.
Sadly, it really looks like a dream that will come to and end soon. I just want people to understand... Maybe I am so naive, but will use all my spare time on it.