ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Kavango First trophy bull Elephant of the 2022 season

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kavango First trophy bull Elephant of the 2022 season
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got a picture of the first trophy bull of the season shot yesterday in Kavango, Namibia, where I hunted a management bull recently. My report on that hunt is http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4701056172

It is estimated to be in the mid 70lb range. They tracked the old bull from a waterhole and saw it from a distance and approached to around 40 yards, a side brain shot with a 416 was what it took.

If anyone is interested in a chance at a big elephant I firmly believe this is the place to go! The average last year was in the low 70s and this bull falls right in that class.

With only 4 on quota each year, spots are limited. That said a hunt may be available this season as a hunter may have to postpone his hunt. Please let me know if you are interested.

Elephant trophy imports from Namibia have also started again so everything looks good as far as trophy imports go!

Contact us for more information on these hunts.

Thanks for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote