New
Find
Notify
Tools

just back from sca BETHAVEN SAFARIS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
just got back awhile ago. it was my first time and enjoyed every bit of it. i took 11 plains game and they scored overall very well, although i was more interested in haveing a quality experience which it was. the service was the best i have ever had anywhere in my life. i dont have the exact measurements back yet but roughly

kudu gold sci (eastern cape) 114
blesbuck 45 5/8 gold
springbuck 37 6/8 gold
steenbuck 16 6/8 gold (should be #4 sci)

mt reedbuck 13 1/4 sil
black sprinbuck 33 6/8 sil
bushbuck 38 1/2 sil
cape hartebeest 67 7/8 sil

impala 54 5/8 bronze

gemsbuck no score (female 87 5/8)
zebra

i hunted 10 days 1X1 my ph was fantastic. he knew the area so well and was a real pro with everything from pictures to deciding quickly and efficiently which animal out of the herd was the best. these folks run a top notch show that is small and family orientated. let me know if anyone has any questions, thanks for reading jeff

Posts: 111 | Location: eagle river ak | Registered: 01 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the report. Congadulations on a great bag of animals.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great hunt. For those interested, here is a link.

Bethaven Safaris

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
way to go---chris

Posts: 304 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote