New
Find
Notify
Tools

PH Nick Murray
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted this on the Africa Forums, but got little response. Anyone heard of this guy?

Thanks

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 20 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I believe Nick Murray ran Savannah Safari Club, a plainsgame operation that catered to bowhunters in the Midlands of Zimbabwe. The property was owned by Lonro out of the UK. I heard he left Zim for Australia some time ago.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had an e-mail from him yesterday from Zim. Operation in South of zim is over if I read correctly and he is operating in Zambezi Valley about 1/2 way from Victoria Falls to Harare. He has some buff hunts left amoung others.
Maybe this is of value, maybe not.

Leroy

one of us
posted Hide Post
"I believe Nick Murray ran Savannah Safari Club, a plainsgame operation that catered to bowhunters in the Midlands of Zimbabwe."

Actually that was Rob Murray. He ran the safari operations on Central Estates in the Midlands however they catered overwhelmingly to rifle hunters. He could also handle DG hunts if that was your cup of tea.

Posts: 932 | Location: Delaware, USA | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Odie,

You're right. My mistake.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With Quote