Notify
Tools

Hagelberg .50
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A slow motion video of me shooting the new Hagelberg .50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld6Cqgcu3jU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." (Attributed to George Orwell).

Posts: 72 | Location: Aalborg Denmark (sometimes Mexico) | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The title of the vid (and scroll) says 50 BMG at 1200 fps...a typo I assume Big Grin

I hope it is the angle of the camera shot but from the vid it looks like you came REAL close to getting scoped! Eeker

Nice looking rifle! thumb

John

There are those that do, those that dream, and those that only read about it and then post their "expertise" on AR!

Posts: 831 | Location: Mount Vernon, WA | Registered: 18 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, i did not post the video. The guy who took it did. I also thought it was a typo, the 1200fps thing, but it turns out is the spped of the camera, 1200 Frames per second. Unfortunately the scope did not have very good eye relief, I was actually one of the lucky ones who did not get scoped that day.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." (Attributed to George Orwell).

Posts: 72 | Location: Aalborg Denmark (sometimes Mexico) | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watching it now again, maybe the eye relief was ok, maybe it is the hydraulic damping system that allows the rifle to get pretty close to the eye when firing. On the other hand the recoil is really light. My Sako trg in .338 Lapua kicks way more.

posted Hide Post
Hi,first post here.This my Hagelberg repainted in black Teflon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool toy!!

How many yankee dollars does one of these little puppies cost?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote