New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bohica FAR-50 Mk II
 Login/Join

Picture of us_dragunov
posted
I'm picking one of these up when I get back to the States in a few months and was wondering what any of your opinions are of them.

Picture of us_dragunov
posted Hide Post
Nobody? Well...here's the website....check it out.

Bohica Arms - FAR-50 MK-II

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK now they ring a bell breakoff from old hesse arms, well known as a POS. soft metal parts, frequent breakage. You don't need one.

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of us_dragunov
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
OK now they ring a bell breakoff from old hesse arms, well known as a POS. soft metal parts, frequent breakage. You don't need one.

No this is a one man show....Chris Rosquist and so far reports on the new MK-IIs have been very positive.

And yes Hesse stuff is/was crap!

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Maybe too late but I'd never buy a gun from a company who's name means "Bend Over, Here it Comes Again"

Just MHO

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

I think that you are thinking of the Vulcan Arms crap that are banned by the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association at matches.

Elite Archery and High Country dealer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post
Long wait times. Bohica is missing promised ship dates. Waits of six months or more are common.

Some people like them. Some don't.

Go to ARFCOM and do a search. Bring your Nomex underwear, you'll need it.

ZM

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote