New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas everyone
 Login/Join

<Fireball>
posted
I will be working both days before christmas so Not sure how much time I will have behind this computer before the 25th so Merry Christmas to all
Fireball

one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Right back atcha Fireball!

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
What Steve said!! [Wink]

Same to everyone else!! [Big Grin]

[ 12-23-2002, 08:40: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well don't feel alone, I'm working Mon. and Tues. too tho the boss said he'll try to cut me loose early tues. I have my doubts.

So to all the fine folks I've met on this forum,

From My Home to Yours Have a Merry Christmas
Hope the New Year brings you many new bbls. and one hole groups.

God Bless

[ 12-23-2002, 09:25: Message edited by: KTS1 ]

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As said before;

To All The Great People on this forum!

Wishing you and yours, from Karin and I, Have a Merry Holiday Season and a Great New Year!

Good Health and Happyness to all!

"The Den"

[ 12-23-2002, 13:48: Message edited by: LRHA-Shooter ]

Posts: 94 | Location: Watsontown, PA. USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sean VHA #60013
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll be thinking of you all as I work a shift in the ER Christmas on day [I am also an Emergency Technologist for those of you who did not know]. [Big Grin]

Posts: 830 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to each and everyone. I will be working until the 25th also. This is a special year for me. My daughter and her two childrem who have been out of my life for 14 years is spending Chrismas with myself and wife. Its a great year and God bless you all. Tommy from SW Mo.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to the group, I hope every one gets the Single Shot Toys they put on their List.

Posts: 140 | Location: MEMPHIS, TN USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tommyn:
Merry Christmas to each and everyone. I will be working until the 25th also. This is a special year for me. My daughter and her two childrem who have been out of my life for 14 years is spending Chrismas with myself and wife. Its a great year and God bless you all. Tommy from SW Mo.

Tommy, GLAD TO HEAR IT!! Looks like you are gettin a special Christmas present this year!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Its snowing like heck here now. Just found out I don't have to work tomorrow. Will have laptop in shop tonight around 8 just in case. Even if she can't get here its the fact that she was wanting to be with me. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all. Try to rember that Jesus is the reason for the season. Pity me. I have to load some 221's and give the ransom rest another test. Kid and grand kids come on Saturday. I already got notice that the 2nd grand daughter (7 yr old) "is going to shoot the air rifel this year" Just love it [Big Grin]
Rich [Cool]

Posts: 139 | Location: Powell WY | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Tommy - you got that right!! [Big Grin] Enjoy your couple of days off!

Rich - glad to hear that you gettin the grandchildren involved in shootin! [Big Grin] As you note, lets all not forget the "reason for the season"  -

[ 12-24-2002, 01:42: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas from the State of Kansas. May your time be spent with family & friends reflecting on the things that are important and eternal.
As I write this I am watching huge snow flakes fall--it is beautiful!
Ernie

Posts: 827 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WHAT!!!! You mean it's Christmas already???
Heck, I couldn't tell cause I already have My daughter and grandkids livin wit me. [Big Grin]
That means my living room will look like
Toys R US in a couple days [Wink] but thats OK cause it will match my backyard [Big Grin] GEE! I can't wait.

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to all. I hope Santa brings new barrels, scopes, and small groups to all of you.

Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Leibowitz>
posted
The same at ya Fireball,and to all the rest of the super people on this forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

BOBBY

one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Bobby - nice to see a post from you!

Well folks, tomorrow night we have viddles with my side of the family. My grandparents will be there (82 years old) for the 30 lbs of pork I'm smoking. Was just wondering how many more they will be there for. Love 'em while you got 'em guys. And, like was said above - let's remember - HE is the reason for the season.

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
merry christmas everyone. santa's bringin me a ever so slightly used contender frame. won't make it till after christmas though.

Posts: 268 | Location: Northeast Kentucky | Registered: 29 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas ! My best wishes to all of you.
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It truly is the best time of the year. Enjoying the time with family and friends. I would like to wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas. [Big Grin]

With respect,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and an even Happier New Year to come. It has been a very enjoyable and entertaining this past year getting to �know� all of you via the Internet and this forum. Thanks! I feel I have made some very good friends this past year and hope that we can all make many more new friends in 2003.

Merry Christmas to ALL !!!!!!

Mike

Posts: 243 | Location: Kansas, USA | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
<Headstamp>
posted
Happy Holidays to All!

Even you Furball.

Uh, Fireball. [Big Grin]

Regards

<pshooter>
posted
"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"

To all you fine gentlemen, enjoy your families, and a big thanks to Saeed for making all this possible. mike [Big Grin]