<MePlat>
posted
No one invited me. Were the ETHP there?

-

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
HI TOMMY!! We are having a BLAST!! (pun intended) [Big Grin]

Jules kept us busy shooting his stuff yesterday and today we shot just about every wildcat you could imagine. Tomorrow we shoot a bunch of Mike's (OTT) wildcats. Sure has been a lot of fun! All the guys are great and we have been takin pics. Will have a lot to post ! [Wink]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Y'all are BUMBS!!! But I hope you have a blast. Let me know if you need a place to post the pics. I want to see LOTS!

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I forgot my camera today but will have it tomorrow. Thanks for the offer!! [Big Grin]

BTW, the 405 got bloody today! [Big Grin] Finished a woodhuck that Jim shot, WHAT A MESS! LOL! [Big Grin]

[ 06-22-2003, 08:20: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Antother note from today, RJ won the grip & forend!! DANG! Guess i am gonna have to buy one afterall, LOL! [Wink]

one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
OTT bring new barrels? Take plenty of pictures and how about a group picture. Sounds like a wonderful time. Great bunch.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey MSS,

take the barrel and gun pictures first, just in case the camera does not survive a group picture of your mugs! [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Mike

Posts: 243 | Location: Kansas, USA | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Good thinking mbk [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I did get some group pics. I have yet to take a pic of the barrel that Mike made for me but will soon. It appears to be a real shooter but my hands need to recover from all the freakin recoil they absorbed this weekend before i try for any serious groups. [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Pics have been posted at the Specialty Pistol Yahoo group. Here is a link > Bull Shoot Pics

one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent!! I can tell a good time when I see one, Man!! I can almost smell the BS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Glad you all got along and had a good safe time.
Wes

Posts: 330 | Location: Oregon, U.S. of A. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well guys, It was the best time I ever had shooting. Meeting everyone was great. Ya'll are a great bunch of guys. I'll post more on this later. I'm just to tired to do it now after driving all night.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim's woodchuck [IMG][url= http://"http://www.hunt101.com/?p=49478&c=500&z=1"]  - [/url][/IMG]

Magnums 405win and Jim's woodchuck.....It was still movin [Wink] [IMG][url= http://"http://www.hunt101.com/?p=49480&c=500&z=1"]  - [/url][/IMG]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey guys
I made it home in good time with no trouble. Thanks for Having this get together. I enjoyed meeting you all & shooting with you. As soon as I have a photo of the grips I'll get it posted. That was an added pleasure leaving with excellent grips & forend! Thanks Ga Jim ! [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
<Quarter Miler>
posted
I guess ya all made it home safe and as I was pulling in the driveway I had a reminder (boss was waiting) I had a birthday! Cake & Ice Cream at 10:00. Also got a present from the bunch,more on that later.

Just wanted to tell you all,looking forward to another one and it was great meeting all you Yahoo'ers.

Rich, that damn 257 Imp. was neat and it hurt,lol.
Jules, you do have some great toys.
Jim, what a host and neighbor too,lol. Jim's Rifle Range, thanks again
Bill, thanks for info on ebay,good to see again.
Mike(mss) hmmm, bigger the better I guess ,finger ok?
Mike S. (better check that Rampro)hmmm , see ya and be chatting!
It was great!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I had very good time at this shoot. Lots of friendly, knowledgable people there willing to share their ideas.

Jim thank you for your gracious hospitality and use of your range.

Nice to meet all of you!

Bill

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jules:
Magnums 405win and Jim's woodchuck.....It was still movin [Wink]
 -

[Wink] Didnt want it to suffer! [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
LOL,

I was talking on the phone with the boss, when WWIII started.
If you dig in that crater, you might find the meteor that struck the chuck.

I had a great visiting and shooting too. Felt like jet lag yesterday. It was nice to finally put some faces to the voices. Would definately be there again. Hell a 10-1/2 hour drive isn't too bad. [Eek!]

Cya,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbmco:
LOL,

I was talking on the phone with the boss, when WWIII started.
If you dig in that crater, you might find the meteor that struck the chuck.

Between Jules shootin it and the 405 finisher it was good for about 45 minutes of laughter! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by mbmco:
I had a great visiting and shooting too. Felt like jet lag yesterday. It was nice to finally put some faces to the voices. Would definately be there again. Hell a 10-1/2 hour drive isn't too bad. [Eek!]

I am glad you had the opportunity to make it! [Wink]