Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XP hunter from CFP
 Login/Join

posted
That is just what I had in mind, the .338 WSM. I think I will stay away from the LAZZ. I only have two XP. Only two as of now allways on the lookout. I also have Super Striker, and you guesed it a Wby. CFP. But that is all of the bolt guns. I want more XP,s and a H/S pro 2000 , and at least one done on a Sako action if anyway.have yuo got a look at the Blazer R93 handgun , it is only proto now butthat would be nice.

one of us
posted Hide Post
cfp,
I would also like to have one of H-S's specialty handguns, but my next project at the moment is 250 Savage Ackley Improved for my son. The Weatherby never tripped my trigger, especially the price. I would call Greg if you are serious. Depending on your type of hunting you may or may not want a heavy barrel. Rigidity is an important factor in consistent accuracy, not only with the barrel, but also the action.
That is why the single-shot XP-100 was the poor man's benchrest rifle action for many years (and still is for some today). That Blazer handgun looks enticing, but I seriously doubt I will ever own one.
xphunter

Posts: 827 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote