Tools

Grip sets are on the roll
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Have a look www.olegeorgiajim.com

Sorry Jim but I couldn't help myself [Smile]

[ 07-04-2003, 06:46: Message edited by: Jules ]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its nice to show Jim's work Jules because it sure is nice stuff, but you sure don't need anymore grips. Save some for us poor guys that don't have any yet. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 43 | Location: pa | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
His site looks good Jules but there is one important thing missing, contact info, LOL! [Big Grin]

I guess i am gonna have to break down and buy a set.....

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Site looks good Jim. I'm waiting to see what you will have for Encore. Good luck !
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kickedby444:
Its nice to show Jim's work Jules because it sure is nice stuff, but you sure don't need anymore grips. Save some for us poor guys that don't have any yet. [Razz] [Big Grin]

OK Jim, but I think i'm gonna color code all my frames so I know what is what with them [Wink]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MSSmagnum:
His site looks good Jules but there is one important thing missing, contact info, LOL! [Big Grin]

I guess i am gonna have to break down and buy a set.....

[Eek!] He may not have it 100% ready Mike. I think it's his prototype. But you know me, I think he did a great job on it and I wanted others to see [Wink]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Yup, completely understand! I noticed the absence of contact info as i was ready to buy! LOL! Just kiddin! I DO want a set, no doubt about it but now aint the right time. [Frown]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Jim
Any Idea when your site will be complete & ready to go???
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact info is now on there [Wink]

[ 07-05-2003, 03:55: Message edited by: Jules ]

one of us
Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Very nice work. Pieces of art. I'm sent him a couple of questions. thanks

Posts: 311 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 17 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Quarter Miler>
posted
Hi Jim and any others that ar einterested.

Just picked up my set of Green Lam. and must mention a nice and neat job. Thanks again.