Find
Notify
Tools

Western Pennsylvania "Bull" Shoot!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
For all those interested in attending, please send me an email for directions!

(Added the "bull" as i think that we are gonna need hip waders with all the "talk"!) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

[ 06-12-2003, 02:24: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Anyone gonna join us??

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<Quarter Miler>
posted
Send me the Bull Mike.

I'll be coming on 80

See ya all there, I hope

one of us
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing ya there Paul.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey can't wait to get there & meet you guys in person! Should be a good time. [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
So far 1/4 Miler, RJ and pahandgunhunter are planning on joining us. Looking forward to it! [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Anyone else??

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell...I just wanna see if everyone shoots them tiny little groups they always talk about [Eek!]
Pressures on boys [Wink]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey MBM,

If you noticed the "bored" thread, most all of these guys who are going to be at the "BULL" shoot tire very quickly of barrels that shoot very well. [Roll Eyes] Since you are taking an arm load of new barrels down to them, and I know that you do not want them to quickly cast off all your hard work, I suggest you peen the the crowns or perhaps bow the barrels a bit so they get many years of enjoyment out of trying to get a "one hole" group before they shoot "too good" and get discarded [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .

Mike

Posts: 243 | Location: Kansas, USA | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jules:
Hell...I just wanna see if everyone shoots them tiny little groups they always talk about [Eek!]
Pressures on boys [Wink]

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] I stink under pressure.
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Done deal mbk, peening completed.

LOL RJ. You shoot better than I do. I will have to feign some illness for an excuse like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. OH, my arm....it's broken.

I plan to be on the highway south, by 9 am Friday.

Look forward to seeing you monkeys, [Big Grin]

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think i'm gonna leave around 2Razzerm Thursday just to beat the traffic between Tidewater and Richmond [Wink] I'll be at Jims in Grove City before noon on Friday [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think i'm gonna leave around 2Razzerm Thursday just to beat the traffic between Tidewater and Richmond [Wink] I'll be at Jims in Grove City before noon on Friday [Big Grin]

Make sure you take it easy on that U-Haul trailer. BTW, how did you convince the wife to rent that trailer just to carry your guns?? Was it the thoughts of tying your luggage to the roof of the car that did it??

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Someones gonna be very happy in Grove City this weekend. Ga.Jim donated a custom grip and forend for one of our contenders at the bull shoot [Wink]
That's all i'm gonna tell ya [Big Grin]

Thanks Jim, for another fine piece of work.

[ 06-19-2003, 00:42: Message edited by: Jules ]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
COOL! [Big Grin] I am looking forward to seeing the quality of his work in person!! [Wink]

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Mike
I'm going to try to leave sometime between 5am & 6am Saturday morning. I should be arriving to the hotel by noon the latest. I'll get the key to my room & call right after that. Man I can hardly wait to get there. [Big Grin] [Cool]
Rich Jake

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm on the road boys [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Smile]

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm on the road boys [Big Grin]

How much do you think Jules car is weighing in at????? [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey guys
It's 5am & I'm leaving as soon as I turn off the computer. [Big Grin]
Rich Jake

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Jules made it yesterday. We shot most of his guns and ammo!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Mike made it in about 9pm last nite. Gotta load some 300 grain 405's for the boys to shoot today! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Post some pics later...