New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You Richard Browning, aka "apollo"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
REF. a statement in the Mike Bellm is a JERK topic, Richard Browning, aka "apollo," stated:

"F*** YOU and your work. I'll do business with someone else and I'll make sure I let anyone asking about you on any of the many talk forums I participate in that they would be better off never contacting you."

I can be a bit slow sometimes, but it finally dawned on me that IF I were try to put together a ruse to get everyone's attention and get the point across that I am NOT TAKING BARREL WORK, there is no way I could have pulled it off as well as "apollo" did. [Big Grin]

The more people he reaches, the less I have to explain that I am not taking work! Brilliant! I love it. THANK YOU, "apollo!" I owe you one.

But I am still baffled. What I don't understand is this...... If I am not taking work, then why tell people not to contact me for barrel work? Does not make any sense to me. I fail to see the logic. Oh well. What does a JERK know?

But when your barrel shakes and rattles and won't group like it should, no one else is supplying oversize hinge pins to correct it.

No one else is showing you how to do your own Encore trigger job and supplying the springs and things you need to do the job.

No one else is explaining the technical details of barrels.... all the little things the industry does not want you do know.

When all is said and done, there will be a lot more people wondering just what the heck this 8-ball Bellm is all about, and my sales of hammer excellent hammer extensions will just keep going up and up.

Richard... I love you. Now get busy advertising for me. Need some salesman's samples? Give me your mailing address, and I'll send you some. Don't worry. No one will break one leg and make promises about the other one.

You will find there are tens of thousands of folks out there who ARE better off for contacting me, and as you have gotten a glimpse of here, these are just a few who will let you know about it.

Now, about that advertising.....

http://www.bellmtcs.com/store/index.php

Thanks!

Mike Bellm [Big Grin]

Posts: 791 | Location: Grants Pass, OR USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,
I am convinced. The 2 for 1 sale on the "seconds" hammer extensions was more than I could resist , So I ordered 2 yesterday.
Thank you,
Rick [Smile]

Posts: 236 | Location: Adirondack Mountains of NY | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your welcome.

<MePlat>
posted
Two four six eight who do we really appreciate Mike thats who.
Let get a cheering section for him and get some cheerleaders to do some cheers.
Wait he doesn't need any he is a master at cheering for himself.
Tell us about all the other no good custom T/C people we need to know if you really care anything about us.
Show us how much you care and protect us from the mean ole bad custom butchers.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meat Plate:
Two four six eight who do we really appreciate Mike thats who.
Let get a cheering section for him and get some cheerleaders to do some cheers.
Wait he doesn't need any he is a master at cheering for himself.
Tell us about all the other no good custom T/C people we need to know if you really care anything about us.
Show us how much you care and protect us from the mean ole bad custom butchers.

Nope. Won't waste my time on you.... you are one who deserves what he gets, and I hope you get a good dose of it someday.

With the divisiveness that occurs on these forums, it also weeds out the ones I hope I never have any other contact with.

It is a fact of life that there is at least 5% of the potential business presented that is a dead loss due to personality conflicts or just the general make up of those 5%. At least 5% is best herded down the road to "the competition" where they will either be happy or be a plague to "the competition." Either works for me. [Big Grin]

"GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED
VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM
MEDIOCRE MINDS..."

Albert Einstein

Most men stumble over the truth, but pick themselves up and continue as if nothing had ever happened.

Winston Churchill

Mike

Posts: 791 | Location: Grants Pass, OR USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
Go ahead Dennis. You are getting the people on here with the IQ's of room temperature on your side with your constant self promotion and the belief you are the only one that can turn out a good product.
People will find you out sooner or later.
The only trouble is you do not impress me and you are not the only good T/C man and you know it. If you were you would not have to get on here and self promote.
I though you didn't have much time. What are you doing on here to begin with? That tells me alot about you.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What it doesn't tell you is that I am close by Dee late at night where I need to be, and that while you are out shooting and enjoying yourself, watching the TV at night, etc., I am pretty restricted as to what I can do, especially away from home, and it sure isn't play time when I do leave home.

If you have a better half, pray for two things: One, that she never gets in the condition Dee is in, and
Two, if you end up in that condition yourself, your better half is not cold hearted and indifferent to your sufferings.

Life has a way of dealing with its own... the old reap what you sow addage. It manages to reach us all.

Mike

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Meat Plate,

Did you ever consider that the reason Mike Bellm has such a large cheering section is because we all like and respect him?

Guess what. He's earned that respect the hard way!!!

When you get a cheering section like that (not very likely) maybe someone will care what you have to say but until then, since you can't run with the big dogs you might as well stay on the porch with the ankle biters where you belong.

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
LDHunter: You are a fine person. I wish I could be as articulate as Mike and be able to have my way with the populace on here. I would take advantage of it too.
I probably can't run with the big dogs like you for sure but until I know you I will be satisfied just to stay on the porch.
Some big dogs are full of poop as I have found out the hard way.
Well have a good day and I'll see you (Big Dog) as you pass by chasing your tail and marking your territory as I lay on the porch amusing at you as you try to be the Big Dog.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Meat Plate,

It really isn't necessary to cover everyone here that supports Mike with a statement that we have the IQ of room temperature.

But I'll play your game just once and will respond no further.

Me personally, Two Degrees from College.

Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technoloy - Texas A&M, Master of Science in Civil Engineering - University of Texas San Antonio.

What's your IQ, mines not that high, but it sure is above room temperature.

Your turn! [Big Grin]

Sorry Mike, just couldn't resist this one. Take care and look after your better half and God Bless.

H

Posts: 135 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
HBL: I have a dgree in the school of Hard Knocks taugh by ole Professor Experience.
That is the reason I say what I do concerning Mr. Bellm.I have no college myself but did finish HS.
I have seen many from HS and College that couldn't pour Pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel too.
I study people and most INCLUDING ME are full of poop just like you and Mike Bellm too.
See you people keep posting back without the realization I am still here.
What does that tell you.
I knew I couldn't win the argument in the first place but I could have fun.
I Knew when one doesn't go with the flow or isn't a member of the group of good ole boys that he is looked upon as an interloper but I play along.
Mike is so great he didn't need any of you to sing his praises.
His greatness should have said it all without the posts of all of you.
Can't you see that or didn't those college degrees teach you that.
I was smart enough to figure that greatness will prevail without the help of anyone as most great men are reconized by history and so will the Honored One.
You weren't smart enough to know that. I was. go back to college.
Your turn to post again.

[ 07-02-2003, 22:40: Message edited by: Meat Plate ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Spell check and then I might be able to make sense of what you are trying to say.

BTW, I'm typing veeeeery slow for you.

And I was successful pouring the piss out of my boot after reading the instructions. [Big Grin]

Good shooting guys,

enough fun for one day.

[ 07-02-2003, 23:21: Message edited by: HBL ]

Posts: 135 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
I have a dgree in the school of Hard Knocks
You need to drop out of that school. I think you have had a few to many of them.

taugh by ole Professor Experience
He needs to teach you to stop pissing in your boots.

Mike is so great he didn't need any of you to sing his praises.
I'm not the singer, I'm the cheerleader [Big Grin]

His greatness should have said it all without the posts of all of you. Can't you see that or didn't those college degrees teach you that.
I was smart enough to figure that greatness will prevail without the help of anyone as most great men are reconized by history and so will the Honored One.
You weren't smart enough to know that. I was.

You must be really smart, cause I have no idea what your point is.

Hey, I wanted to have some fun too.

one of us
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I don't "like" Mike Belm, cause I don't know Mike Belm.
But at least he doesn't come on here and act like a bored eleven year old.

Posts: 723 | Location: Ny | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
CAS,
I hate it when your right. I do hope you like the one about pissing in his boot. I was proud of it. But I'll get out of my second childhood now. Fun mode off.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I find it funny that Meat Plate thinks Mike is all about self-promotion. What he is promoting are concepts about the TC system that when brought to light, gore a lot of people's sacred ox. If you take the time to read his posts and understand what he's saying, you may come to the conclusion that he's on to something. He never said he is the only person making perfect barrels.

He is letting you know what is going on inside when you pull the trigger. He is letting you know what you should expect from a barrel, especially an expensive custom job and what to look for.

When you pay top dollar for a barrel, you should expect a crown cut sqare to the bore, the chamber and throat concentric with the bore and a real throat to support the bullet. (See Mike, I HAVE been paying attention!)

He never said that other's barrels, even TC factory won't shoot - we all know they do and do it well - witness PJs 6BR. What he is saying is that we should expect better and hold their feet to the fire if we don't get it.

Lecture mode off -

Tony D><>

Seek first to understand, THEN to be understood...

Posts: 64 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 06 September 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
Everyone my heart is heavily laden. I feel there are those on here that don't like me. I feel like I won't get any sleep this weekend. I wonder why I am not liked. I will be under great turmoil until I find out why.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Immaturity is not a cure for stupidity.

[ 07-04-2003, 03:16: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<MePlat>
posted
MSSMAGNUM: You really don'rt believe my heart is heavy laden do you? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Immaturity is not a cure for stupidity.

[ 07-04-2003, 03:16: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Meatbeat, why do you persist in knocking Mike Bellm? Is it jealosy or something. I have never met Mr. Bellm, and the only contact I have with his company is ordering 2 hammer extensions for my contenders. However, I enjoy reading his posts because the man knows what he is talking about. So either change your infantile attitude or go away. [Mad]

Posts: 448 | Location: High Ridge MO USA | Registered: 16 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This and the other related thread remind me of the Bubba joke: Mike Bellm being in a similar situation to Bubba, metaphorically speaking.

Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Daryl and Gomer. The three men had always done everything together.
Daryl arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Daryl said, "Yup, his face is burnt up pretty bad. You better roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over, and Daryl said, "Nope, ain't Bubba."

The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Gomer in to identify the body. Gomer took a look at the body and said, "Yup, he's pretty well burnt up. Roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, "No, it ain't Bubba."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

Gomer said, "Well, Bubba had two assholes."

"What? He had two assholes?!" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town, folks would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two assholes."

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote