Find
Notify
Tools

This is Why I love my 6mmBR
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted
3 shot's @ 100 yards T/C Custom Shop 15" fullbull barrel with 2.5x8 Weaver scope

[url= http://"http://www.hunt101.com/?p=50170&c=500&z=1"]  - [/url]

[ 07-01-2003, 20:36: Message edited by: T/C Nut ]

Posts: 608 | Location: Washington | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] I see one of the holes - where are the rest?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of redial
posted Hide Post
Wow! High-zoot target frame ya got there!

Good shooting, T/C!

Redial

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
erict - one is at 4:30 about 2.5" off the plate , and I believe the other one tumbled at 10:00 about 11" off the plate!!

[Big Grin] hehe - T/C Nut I believe you just made my mind up for which caliber to do my varmit rig in. Nice, very nice! (Now, do that with a 10 shot group)

[ 07-01-2003, 16:29: Message edited by: T/C nimrod ]

Posts: 309 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dave Jenkins
posted Hide Post
NUT good shooting AND loading.... I have a 26" bull on the way from Mike at OTT. I have some break in loads worked up with RL 10X, 80 grain Sierras also some 58 grain vmaxs...how about sharing some load data.....if the long one works out I intend to go with a 16" version with the same chamber specs.
Thanks, Dave

[ 07-01-2003, 23:50: Message edited by: Dave Jenkins ]

Posts: 569 | Location: VA, USA | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
T/C Nut,
Great shooting! Looks like you've got a keeper there! [Razz] Someday I hope to get a 6 BR/XP 100 to match my 22 BR/XP 100. Those BR's are really amazing rounds. By the way, it's good to see I'm not the only one who utilizes those "hight tech" targets. [Wink] Gary T.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Wink]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!! [Eek!]

That is one fine shootin barrel/load/shooter!! Geeze, this is the caliber that i have been wanting to barrel my XP in! [Frown] I wish you guys wouldnt post stuff like this! [Frown] WAAAAAAAA! LOL! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hey T/C Nut!

Is that a tight-neck chamber that needs neck-turning or is it the regular kind? I think somebody told me that the .262" chamber doesn't need turning. I'd like to get one of these, but I sure don't want to turn any case necks since I'm so lazy. Also, where did you get your cases? Any info you could pass on would be down right appreciated! BTW, that's a really cool looking gun!

Dave

one of us
Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
i'm not tc/nut, but i have a 13" vvcg 6br barrel that has a .272 neck. i use lapua brass from midway. i don't have to turn necks.

Posts: 268 | Location: Northeast Kentucky | Registered: 29 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted Hide Post
I use only Laupa Match brass with the flash-hole opened-up to .076 My chamber is tight but I don't have to turn the necks.Midway has brass and dies.

Posts: 608 | Location: Washington | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote