Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling 300 B&S barrel
 Login/Join

posted
I have a 14" 300 B&S barrel for sale on ebay. Mid 80's 30-30 win barrel that Mike Bellm rechambered to 300 B&S. Here is your chance to have a barrel chambered to the next best thing to 307 Winchester. Uses 307 winchester brass simply sized in 300 savage FL die. Deal includes barrel, weaver scope mount installed, 37 pieces of formed brass, and a really nice RCBS 300 savage FL die set. Complete package ready to rock. Check it out!

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
B&S?...

$BOB$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jabradyjr
posted Hide Post
That's a 300 Bellm and Stewart. It is a 300 Savage Improved (less body taper) with a rim.

I had the same thing done with 250 Savage Improved dies and 307 Winchester Brass by David White. Here is a picture of the 250 Savage brass and a loaded 250 Savage Imp Rimmed. David White named it the 250 Brady. Mike Bellm said that it is essentually the same as a 25 Super Bower.

That's what I needed your scope for LD!

Posts: 115 | Location: St. Louis, MO. | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The cartridge becomes a longer necked rimmed 300 Savage. Worth while improvement over the 30-30. There really is no forming involved other than just resize the case in the 300 Savage FL die. Has to be one the easiest cartridges to load for with super strong rimmed brass. Go to the auction, I have picture of the case sitting on the box of dies.