Find
Notify
Tools

Mike's forum
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jffrybrght
posted
Have not even been able to access it or his home site for 2 days. Anyone else having this problem?
Jeff

Posts: 411 | Location: Ephrata, PA, USA | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
I have been able to get there. Could be your server has a problem.
Rich Jake

[ 06-08-2003, 04:59: Message edited by: Rich Jake ]

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
I haven't had any trouble getting on the forum and even gave a buddy the address last night and he got on for the first time and posted a number of times with no problem. Maybe going into internet options and cleaning out all of your cookies and temporary internet, then restarting your computer may be helpful. You may have already tried all of these things.

Ernie

Posts: 827 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jffrybrght
posted Hide Post
still not working! Can someone paste his url to his forum here and I'll try to get in that way. Thanks a bunch guys, Jeff

Posts: 411 | Location: Ephrata, PA, USA | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jffrybrght
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rich, but still does not work. Somethin' must be wrong at my end.
Jeff

one of us
Picture of 1buba
posted Hide Post
Mike's provider has been doing some maintenance and changing T1 providers I believe. I've been able to get in, but haven't been able to send hime email for quite some time. All the maintenance should be done by Monday per the email the company sent me.

steve

Posts: 329 | Location: North Pole, AK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was on and posted @ around 0100-0200 6/8-- with no problems, but haven't tried e-mail.

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The new dial up is supposed to be ready first part of this week, but the sites are all up and accessible from other servers.

For example, I cannot dial up from my normal account, but have to use Dee's AOL account. The main www.bellmtcs.com site, the store, and the forum are all running fine. They were down for a few minutes late one night, but that was all.

You should be able to cruise right on in.

Mike

Posts: 791 | Location: Grants Pass, OR USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote