Find
Notify
Tools

Just got a G2 ......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
just got one, and at a wicked deal

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jffrybrght
posted Hide Post
Give us some details!!!
Jeff

Posts: 411 | Location: Ephrata, PA, USA | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw one at the gun show yesterday. They were asking just under $500 for a complete gun.

Posts: 183 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted Hide Post
Ed has them for $280 plus $6 shipping

[ 06-23-2003, 04:33: Message edited by: T/C Nut ]

Posts: 608 | Location: Washington | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAINER1234:
just got one, and at a wicked deal

[Roll Eyes] Heard that one before....

[ 06-23-2003, 05:07: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MIKE;
I WOULD OF LIKED TO MADE THE SHOOT THIS WEEKEND IN GROVE CITY AREA PUT WAS NOT INVITED . TALKED TO MIKE THE OTHER DAY IN NH. AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT DOWN THERE . I HAVE CAMP CLOSE TO THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO BEEN THERE . IN REGARDS TO THE G-2 ,MY WORD IS MY WORD ,WHY DO YOU QUESTION IT ? I WON'T DO THAT WITH YOU ! I CAN BACK IT UP WITHOUT A PROBLEM !

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAINER1234:
MIKE;
I WOULD OF LIKED TO MADE THE SHOOT THIS WEEKEND IN GROVE CITY AREA PUT WAS NOT INVITED . TALKED TO MIKE THE OTHER DAY IN NH. AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT DOWN THERE . I HAVE CAMP CLOSE TO THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO BEEN THERE . IN REGARDS TO THE G-2 ,MY WORD IS MY WORD ,WHY DO YOU QUESTION IT ? I WON'T DO THAT WITH YOU ! I CAN BACK IT UP WITHOUT A PROBLEM !

Everyone was welcome! We (Jim and i) never sent out formal invitations to anyone.

EDIT: From the Western PA Bullshoot thread down there... ( http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=002247 )

quote:
Originally posted by MSSmagnum:
For all those interested in attending, please send me an email for directions!

(Added the "bull" as i think that we are gonna need hip waders with all the "talk"!) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

As for the G2, take a joke, see the lil guy rollin his eyes?? That was meant to bust your stones. [Razz]

[ 06-23-2003, 08:20: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote