Find
Notify
Tools

Here is a pic. of my 300Mag...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted
[Big Grin] 16.5" .300Win Mag [Big Grin] [url= http://"http://www.hunt101.com/?p=50035&c=539&z=1"]  - [/url]

[ 06-30-2003, 01:47: Message edited by: T/C Nut ]

Posts: 608 | Location: Washington | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
That is too cool [Big Grin] and i am jealous of the backgroud! [Frown] HAve you shot any varmints with that puppy yet??

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NIIICE!!!! [Big Grin]

What part of WA are you in?
I'm up in Skagit County.

Posts: 132 | Location: Anacortes WA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Dalton>
posted
My hand hurts just looking at it, but I'm still jealous.

one of us
posted Hide Post
TC Nut;

Very nice outfit! Great picture! Good luck shooting it!

Posts: 94 | Location: Watsontown, PA. USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MSSmagnum:
That is too cool [Big Grin] and i am jealous of the backgroud! [Frown] HAve you shot any varmints with that puppy yet??

Yes,last weekend my Brother and I went Yote hunting.We set up in a Big clear cut and after about 15mins. of calling a yote came out slowly and sat at the edge of the clearing.My brother was using his 22-250 rifle "he's not one for handguns"He ranged the yote and told me "he better take it my gun would not make it that far"I just looked at him raised the 300mag and put the cross-hairs at the yotes head and sent a 150gr XLT into it's chest.It did the floppy chicken and died.My Brother looked at me like this [Eek!] and said it was 341 yards.Were can I get one of those gun's.I was shocked but,I didn't tell him that was the longest shot I have ever made and I never will LOL [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyK:
NIIICE!!!! [Big Grin]

What part of WA are you in?
I'm up in Skagit County.

Washougal [Cool]

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/C Nut:
Yes,last weekend my Brother and I went Yote hunting.We set up in a Big clear cut and after about 15mins. of calling a yote came out slowly and sat at the edge of the clearing.My brother was using his 22-250 rifle "he's not one for handguns"He ranged the yote and told me "he better take it my gun would not make it that far"I just looked at him raised the 300mag and put the cross-hairs at the yotes head and sent a 150gr XLT into it's chest.It did the floppy chicken and died.My Brother looked at me like this [Eek!] and said it was 341 yards.Were can I get one of those gun's.I was shocked but,I didn't tell him that was the longest shot I have ever made and I never will LOL [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] LOL! Gotta love that look!! It is like �deer in the headlights�. Wackin a yote with that rig at that distance is TOO COOL!! I just shot my first chuck waaaaaay out there with a handgun and can tell ya it is much more satisfying than doin the same with a rifle!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<bates2rw>
posted
T/C Nut,
Who made the barrel for you and where did you get the grip and forend from??

[ 07-01-2003, 20:47: Message edited by: bates2rw ]

<Paul Dustin>
posted
You have to love those big one [Big Grin] looks good

one of us
Picture of T/C Nut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bates2rw:
T/C Nut,
Who made the barrel for you and where did you get the grip and forend from??

IT's a 26" Factory heavy barrel cut down.The grip/forend is Boyds.