New
Find
Notify
Tools

VVC Summer Sale
 Login/Join

<prtzlbender>
posted
I see VVC has extended their "shorty summer sale" to end on September 15th instead of July 15th. After getting in a last minute call on July 15th for my second shorty sale barrel in a 45LC. I was satisfied with being "done" for the summer..Other barrel is an Encore 13" in .221 and been thinking about a reloadable 17 ?? in a hornet case..But i have another 2 months now to ponder that dilemma.. [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Pretty nasty of'em, huh! [Wink]

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PB,
I'd be interested in hearing how you like that 45LC. What is the length that you bought?

Thanks,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<prtzlbender>
posted
In the 45LC, Steve of VVC had a 15 1/4" and a 13". I opted for the longer tube in 1-20" twist. .Getting it for a contender. Friends wanted it for hunting javelina in Arizona and they didnt know how to order one so I opted to help them out and ordered it for them. After all, what are friends for?? if you can't use them.. Last year during the "shorty sale" we ordered 2 44-40's and love them..This is the 5th barrel i have purcheased from VVC this year alone.. and Septemeber 15th isn't here yet... [Big Grin]