Notify
Tools

mbm Mike's Contender grips
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.outdoor-search.com/gallery/Free_For_All/ado

I had to show them Mike [Smile]
My blue-black stock set will be on there soon.
My friend James will be taking orders for the grip sets very soon. I'll post some pics of his colored laminates as soon as he gets a few done.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dave Jenkins
posted Hide Post
Nice lines and dimensions. OK whats it going to take to talk him into cutting some for the Encores?????

Posts: 569 | Location: VA, USA | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
 -

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
Great looking wood.I assume its laminated.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No problem Jules,

I can't wait to get my hands on it myself. I will let you know when I get it.

Catch you later,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Jenkins:
Nice lines and dimensions. OK whats it going to take to talk him into cutting some for the Encores?????

Don't know Dave. Send him an email and maybe he can put one together for ya. I'm not sure if he has one to copy though.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbmco:
No problem Jules,

I can't wait to get my hands on it myself. I will let you know when I get it.

Catch you later,

I just hope the mailman stops here first on the way to Dover.... [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OldFart:
Great looking wood.I assume its laminated.

Sure is O.F.
These brown laminate blanks are the same ones Boyds uses.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jules,
Just got the word today that I should have the grip in hand on Tuesday. Will let you know and am all set to test it out too.

Later,

Posts: 127 | Location: Dover, NH, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbmco:
Jules,
Just got the word today that I should have the grip in hand on Tuesday. Will let you know and am all set to test it out too.

Later,

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] ............... [Big Grin]
Sounds great Mike. You'll be very happy with it i'm sure.

[ 05-04-2003, 00:10: Message edited by: Jules ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jules
Your friend James does good work. I have a walnut set of his. Thinking about getting something really out there for my .411JDJ maybe in purple and blue or purple, green, and gold (Mardi Gras). BYT I'll be in VA Beach in a few weeks MAYBE we can get together this time, just ran out of time on my last visit. I'll let you know for sure but I'm sure it will be in May. I have to bring the "care" package from New Orleans to the brother-in-law in VA Beach.

[ 05-04-2003, 09:03: Message edited by: Still Crawfish ]

Posts: 218 | Location: Sand Hills of NC | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Still Crawfish:
Jules
Your friend James does good work. I have a walnut set of his. Thinking about getting something really out there for my .411JDJ maybe in purple and blue or purple, green, and gold (Mardi Gras). BYT I'll be in VA Beach in a few weeks MAYBE we can get together this time, just ran out of time on my last visit. I'll let you know for sure but I'm sure it will be in May. I have to bring the "care" package from New Orleans to the brother-in-law in VA Beach.

Cool Pete,
How bout this color?>>>
http://www.reamerrentals.com/experiment2.htm