New
Find
Notify
Tools

asking pistol scope.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Moi everybody. Is NIB pistol scope "Redfield Golden Fiwe Star"- 4 x fixed, strong enough for T/C Contender .357 Rem Max? I am a new, very badly English to write and speak from Finland. Kauko.

Posts: 171 | Location: Finland | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Redfield will work fine. I've had two of their scopes and was satisfied with the performance.

Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nashcat. I can have this new scope with half price/Finland 190 € = $ 275. I think, it is not cheap in USA-prices.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Redfield Golden Five Star was working very god. My ped load Lapua 158gr N-110 20,6gr oal 2": 3/4 moa 100 meter

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
I have two Bushnell Trophys, one on a 14" .223 Contender and one on a 15" .308 Encore. They are nice scopes for the price, but the FOV on 6X is very narrow and takes some getting used to. I have a Burris 2-7 on my .30-30 AI Contender and love it! The increased FOV and ballistic plex reticle more than offset the additional cost in my mind. I'm almost certain to put the same scope on my next pistol barrel.

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info, has any one had any swift scopes i have seen some on sale but i have not used any