Find
Notify
Tools

OTT 221 fireball barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted
Just received my new OTT 221 fireball barrel and test fired a couple of cases, mounted scope loaded 20 rounds and away to the range. Life is good. Barrel really looks good and the cases I test fired outside are excellent. More later on range test.

one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
Jules you think you are happy with your OTT 223AI well I'm plum tickled. I have asked Mike to post a couple of pictures for me of this afternoons shooting. Awesome is the word. Slickest chamber I have had in some time. Cases just fall out. Accuracy is outstanding. Its a real KEEPER.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn....I knew I shoulda shot that sucker when Mike had it at the Pa. shoot [Big Grin]

[ 07-02-2003, 04:49: Message edited by: Jules ]

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tommyn
posted Hide Post
[Cool] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey Tommy Congrats on the new barrel. I haven't seen the pics yet but from the sound of this post you are happy with it. I hope it won't be long before I can see the targets.
Rich Jake

[ 07-02-2003, 05:19: Message edited by: Rich Jake ]

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
 -
 -

[ 07-03-2003, 00:42: Message edited by: MSSmagnum ]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<bates2rw>
posted
Where can I find more info on OTT? I don't remember hearing about this barrel maker.

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bates2rw:
Where can I find more info on OTT? I don't remember hearing about this barrel maker.

At http://www.mbmco.net/

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tommy, well Hell Ya missed that penny. Damn I new ya was tight, but...........LOL [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]
That is some good shooting mister! I guess you are 99 cents ahead of me, takes a silver dollar to cover mine [Razz] . Keep us up to speed on this looks REAL good.
Jeff

Posts: 655 | Location: Kansas US of A | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote