New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snagged a NIB SA-35 9mm at last
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I found it on auction, and got it for a little more than they will sell for down the road, Lord knows how long that will be, so I bit the bullet...the few Ive seen sell lately brought $1200 and up..

They are the best of the Hi Powers by a long shot and apparantly two years or more down the road for about $650 to $700...

can't wait to get my hands on it, will be selliing my original belgium made Browning Hi Power for what I paid for this one so someone will be getting a sho nuff deal deal of the century on it..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So what did you pay for it ?

Posts: 707 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$857. $25 to FFL and postage..$30 second day..cheapest Ive see. Springfied will cost $677 $700 plus tax. ffl fee and postage I figure and thats in two to three years Im told, at my age I thought Id better jump on it!! old

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Curious as to the popularity of these guns? Nostalgia?

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Some of that too, I suppose along with the fact that we don't see a lot of original Belgium ones on the market these days. Even IEI? (of the Tanfaglio group) has brought out a model of their own. There is definitely an interest.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sorry, EAA.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:
Curious as to the popularity of these guns? Nostalgia?

Exactly

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nostalgia? I think not, Ive carried one for over 50 years, its never jamed or failed to fire, has a fine trigger, very accurate, holds 15 in the mag, the SA-35 holds 17 and 18 with one in the chamber, The most popular military pistol world wide! and its all steel, not made by Matel Toy company as so many are today..Thats not nostalgia, its common since.. beer

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should be better than a Belgium gun from what I have read. Springfield is supposed to have gone thru and fixed every little thing that has ever been complained about in the originals. I want one but I'll wait till they can be bought for MSRP or less, I'm part Indian (feather not dot)so if there is any scalping to be done I'll be doing it. Congratulations on finding yours. dancing

Grumpy old man with a gun,,,,Do not touch.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Its better finished than my Selsia Browning over all on the outside but its also new..Its a dandy in my book, but no better than my Browning but my grandson, graduated from Law enforcement school, and is a State ordained Cattle Inspector, and the new owner of my Browning, thus my purchase of a new HI Powder...that I carried for 43 years in the EL Paso SO, DEA, US Customs, and later in the USFS, that nostalgic pistol never failed me, not one time thru at least a high number of rounds..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120