Tools

Another reason to buy a cup at Starbucks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35.../ns/business-retail/

Sarge

Holland's .375: One Planet, One Rifle . . . for one hundred years!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sarge, I have a CC license, however I have no intention of going to a Starbucks where a bunch of wackos are openly carrying guns to do what, demonstrate that they are allowed to do that? They should grow up. Sorry, guns are not toys.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's lawful, and Starbucks puts itself in a bind because one of the "rights" they're promoting is "Fair Trade Coffee" -- a labor issue with coffee growers, vendors.

Starbucks can't promote one set of rights and deny another.

As for "gun nuts" and "whackos" . . . I don't see anything "disruptive" about a holstered sidearm in public where it's lawful.

If patrons were walking in dressed in cammo with an AK or AR over their shoulder, that's slightly different -- although still lawful.