Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Texas Mama's kids......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
quote:
Around 10 p.m. on July 4 a woman and her two toddlers were at a gas station when a man tried to steal her car with her kids inside. This happened at the Shell station on the 200 block of West Camp Wisdom road. Police say the carjacker was unknown to the woman and started to drive away. Officers say the mom quickly jumped into the car and asked to suspect to stop. When he refused she pulled a gun from her glove compartment and shot the suspect in the head. Police say the car crashed into a telephone pole and the suspect was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. No other details are available at this time, no word on charges or the condition of the suspect.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the carjacker survived. Lotta wasted medical expense and now "we" can keep him up with other decent people having to pay for him.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well,since he was shot in the head + did'nt die,we can only speculate as to his heritage. Hell,it would have killed me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for her. Sometimes the victim wins.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
Unfortunately the carjacker survived. Lotta wasted medical expense and now "we" can keep him up with other decent people having to pay for him.

agreed, should have emptied it in his head. No survivor on that deal.

Posts: 5701 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was very young and being instructed by a retired Texas Sheriff in the use of pistols, the only thing I remember is the told me, "Son, if you ever have to shoot someone, make sure they're dead. Dead men can't testify."

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote