71 yr old CHL tells the bad guys what's up
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted
http://www.theblaze.com/storie...on-would-be-robbers/

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't mess with old people in Florida. We are to old to fight or run so we'll just shoot you.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Here's the video:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2367545bff53

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madbaum:
Don't mess with old people in Florida. We are to old to fight or run so we'll just shoot you.

That's exactly right! jumping

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another case of a CHL preventing a crime, and most likely some citizens getting hurt.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The crime allready occured he ended it before they could complete the transaction.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OBVIOUSLY a racist.
We're wondering how long before Sharpton,Jackson,Obama,etal show up to demand "Justice for Du-Wayne". I'm pretty sure Eric Holder will be sending the FBI down to investigate whether shooting of these children was a hate crime.
Big Grin

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The racemongers will be on the case today !
The aftermath is important .The seasoned citizen [ I'm one too so be nice when you're near ! Roll Eyes] should have kept his mouth shut ! Don't talk to anyone , especially the media.After the fact you may say things you hadn't meant to ,in your excited , confused state.The next day with your lawyer speak only to the police. If this is not done you will only help the enemy as they will do everything to defame you. As Jeff Cooper said 'a gunfight has two parts ,the shooting and the trial, you have to survive both !!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madbaum:

Same holds true for Alaska.

Hear and forget. See and remember. Do and understand.

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote: And even though Henderson seems to be carrying some remorse, he still has a bone to pick with Williams, the elderly man who shot him, for firing while he (Henderson) was on the ground.

“I was down, and I’m not going to continue to shoot you,” he said.

Life's a bitch. A'int that a real shame?

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Annoying as all hell that the media gave the criminal a forum
in which to whine!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We're wondering how long before Sharpton,Jackson,Obama,etal show up to demand "Justice for Du-Wayne". I'm pretty sure Eric Holder will be sending the FBI down to investigate whether shooting of these children was a hate crime.

Well, have any of the above predictions come to pass? Don?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote