New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest PETA crap!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The bible thumpers are up in arms over this billboard.
There's room for all gods creatures,right next to the peas and carrots.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yea, the greedy pig deserves to die a lesson on what the deadly sin of greed does to you!
Weren't these bastards the ones who don't even believe animals should be kept as pets???

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
A former associate who found God - did God know he was lost? - told me that God made Man on a higher plane than animals , and therefore animals were subserviant to Man . ( I told you he was an ex-associate )
I dont have any trouble eating small animals , most are delicious and when served with the right accompaniments such as veges and gravy , washed down with a fine red and followed by a horrendous belch. Whats not to like I ask ???

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Can't help wondering if vegetarins...vegatablers...ah people who don't eat meat, shit like a cow or a sheep??????

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
They must emit methane like a ruminant .

Any form of diet that requires you to take supplementary minerals and additives cos wot you eat is lacking in them , just cant be good for you .

If you were meant to eat grass you would have been born a cow , or in you aussies case - a sheep , and probably an ugly one at that ...

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote