Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Dangerous Game in Victoria
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted
Bad Ass would be OK. That's why he wears a steel helmet.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
This from todays local paper -

Just goes to show that man truly is the most dangerous game animal on earth.

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought this was going to be another one of those big cats spotted!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Just as well Victorians have thick heads, oops I mean skulls.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can relate to that as my mate was trying to clear his nail gun just the other day and had disonnected the compressor and the thing shot a nail out which just missed his head, he thought it was off to but it had enough pressure to fire one more, lucky bloke.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't have done any harm - his brain is obviously in his fucken arse

We had a similar case in Queensland where a bloke nailed his ankle to a roof batten with a 9cm nail then when the pain kicked in his finger must have tightened on the bloody trigger and he put another in right beside the first. The builder sawed off the bit of batten and took the bloke off to hospital. Took him 10 months on crutches before he could walk again.

Incidently, there is no licence requirement to have posession of a nail gun!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Aussies are a playful bunch, that's for sure. If it's not trying to screw a Spanner it's nailing your body parts to buidings. Don't you guys realize you can disconnect the hose from the nail gun? Don't they have a pressure safty on the damn things over there?

When Nail Guns are Outlawed only Carpenters will have Hammers.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably just another Kiwi ex-pat working for cash while getting the dole.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
AWWWW < !--color--> !!!!

Everyone knows a true blue Kiwi would have used a much bigger nail ....

Are we having a bad day , pal ? You seem a might distracted....

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Mein farter told me many times where mein brains were, und nein steel helmut ist gonna protecht nuttin!

Fortunatly I don't haf acacess to ein nailgun!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised Little Johnny hasn't decided he 'hates nail guns' and banned them!! btw Badd Ass, it's 'vater', nicht farter, und du bist ein 'gross vater' soon. Agree with your comment about where you wear your helmet - whether you're in a chopper or on the ground, more often than not, you've got to protect your arse! Ever wonder what non - Australian readers make of the comments on this forum? I've been (casually) looking at other forums/sites, and there sure as hell is a sense of humour that seems to be unique to Kiwi's and Aussies - and which is missing from all the others (except Australian Hunting Net Forum!!) Great to see!! The enemy will never know whether we're being serious or not!! Hahahahahahaha!!

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote