New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bagged a Boar
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Got a big boar today. I was in some close scrub (visability about 10 meters) along a creek and came across a big pile of water buff shit right in the middle of a game trail. I was just thinking "shit I hope I don't bump into this bloke" when a bloody great boar jumped out of his bed. Scared the crap out of me Red Face .

I've caped him out, my first time, and fleshed it when I got home. Bloody shields went down over his ribs. Cut some holes in the skin but hopefully I can patch them.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Nice one,how much would he have weighted?

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Onya! Mate well done thumb

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Have no idea TP, perhaps between 80-90kg.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Easy_Rollins
posted Hide Post
clap

We need pictures Bakes.

Regards,Shaun.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents,accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Posts: 479 | Location: Brisbane,Australia. | Registered: 28 September 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Soon mate, I'm still useing film Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
As long as the picture dosn't show you getting ready to "mount" him (and you guys pick on the Kewi's with there lamb lovin).
Hummm now where did my nanny goat go to this time????

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Yeah TG , doubt Bakes will ever be allowed to forget his wish to "mount a boar". Suspect there wont be photographic evidence when it happens tho.... roflmao

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote