Notify
Tools

Michael Forester - Kiwi
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Guys,
I just got word from his wife Tracy that Michael passed last Friday after battling cancer for the last year.

I wish that I could remember his screen name here on AR but I've visited with him there in New Zealand and most of our conversations were on WhatsApp so I've forgotten what name he goes by on here. I met him through AR many years ago and saw him frequently when I visited New Zealand.

He had just purchased a new Enfield in 375H&H a couple of month's ago and was excited to go out shooting with it so this comes as quite a shock.

I don't know if Tracy knows that he was on AR so I doubt that she'll post anything on his account but if any of you Kiwis can remember his screen name here and update this, it would be appreciated.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear mate. Name doesn't ring a bell however.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes:

This is the one I sent the PM about.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote