THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    .308 pens, the perfect gift for that special hunter in your life...YOU!

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.308 pens, the perfect gift for that special hunter in your life...YOU!
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Folks, these pens are made by a Navy bloke (don't hold that against him Big Grin) They are a .308 case and a choise of wood or antler body. If your interested contact him on the email address below.

cwd75@westnet.com.au

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cool!!

308 doesn't float my boat, so I've emailed him to ask if he can do them in 6.5 Swede if I supply the the hardware bits...

And would they pass airport security...

A gun is a tool. A moron is a moron. A moron with a hammer who busts something is still just a moron, it's not a hammer problem. Daniel77

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine has several pen guns, but they're not for writing. They are functional single shots. Practical? Nope. But better than a pointed finger in a jam, you'd think!

It's something like this:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/.../28/stinger-pen-gun/

Those novelty pens are pretty neat. I'd not try to take one on a plane here, though.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
Vietnam Vetrans Counseling Service (VVCS) sells 7.62mm pens at $15.00 a pop for fund raising for the vets.
Top pen for a great cause.
You can get them from " The Train " at St Marys in Sydney.

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might be a good Mothers Day idea fellas?? Big Grin

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob from down under:
Vietnam Vetrans Counseling Service (VVCS) sells 7.62mm pens at $15.00 a pop for fund raising for the vets.
Top pen for a great cause.
You can get them from " The Train " at St Marys in Sydney.

Bob, thanks for that, a cause I'm more than happy to support... when you say 'The Train" is that the exhibit on Mamre Rd just North of the M4?

A gun is a tool. A moron is a moron. A moron with a hammer who busts something is still just a moron, it's not a hammer problem. Daniel77

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote