THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning News Flash - Extreme importance!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted
The Kilkivan Shire Council at it's monthly meeting today approved $5000 in expendature on road signage in the shire.

A Council spokesman said that too many Kiwi's were coming to grief on the narrow winding roads leading into and out of the township of Kilkivan. Apparantly it is common practice in NZ to pull off the road anywhere to have a piss. Unfortunately they get hit in Australia because there is insufficent driver warning of their presence!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
thats strange really , cos last time I was in Kilkivin I took this photo of a sign that had been there a while

I thought it must have been for you guys , I mean , the bloke has a COWBOY HAT for starters , and he appears to be porking Flossie in the exit orifice rather than the intake port.....

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I live bloody miles from the place

He! He! He! He! He!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kilkivan does NOT appear to be a safe place to be at present, or is all the hoohaa on the news about Muzza's emminent arrival.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
GeeKay , the lads are just being usual aussies with the sheep jokes and usual displays of friendly stupidity - which they do so very well , I might add.

Have to correct you on my "emminent" arrival . My arrival may be imminent - the Pope is emminent.

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of stupidity.

A cardinal is eminent.

The pope is holy.

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Is the Pope still alive then...?

ps I have no religious affiliations and no wish to share other peoples particular brand of religion

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saw a flick last night where the swat team was going to storm a church. The priest said, "You can't go in there with GUNS that is a holy place!"

"Well father," said the team leader, "see this big pistol it's holy too, you see you shoot bad people and it makes fucking big holes in them so they don't sin any more, Come on men!"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Speaking of stupidity.

A cardinal is eminent.
The pope is holy.

Karl.

See. The church dude in that movie that BAW was watching the other night was the pope...and he must not have moved fast enough.....

Posts: 29 | Location: Brisbane QLD Australia | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote