New
Find
Notify
Tools

croc hunting on foxtel !!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
watched a small segment on espn channel ,which had real live croc hunting !!! i couldnt believe this when i saw it .it was in africa and some fellow is shooting at a croc with some old single shot rifle .couldnt identify it .then they are all in canoes after it ,and the ph is blasting away at it with a 500 double .eventually they get the croc and the ph waffles on a bit about how great double rifles are and how they will be around for another hundred years .

Posts: 148 | Location: brisbane australia | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

and the ph is blasting away at it with a 500 double .eventually they get the croc and the ph waffles on a bit about how great double rifles are and how they will be around for another hundred years .

Hear Hear!

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Richard Kymble
posted Hide Post
Kos wrote:
Quote:

watched a small segment on espn channel ,which had real live croc hunting !!! <snip>

Is there any other sort of Croc hunting?

Sorry couldn't resist

Saw a docco where I think it was the annual Wildebeest migration and they had to cross a river. Crocs were going to town. There were some big crocs dragging down some big animals.

These fellas were in canoes? How big were the crocs? Did you see how they got it out of the water?

Posts: 129 | Location: Brisbane. Queensland. Australia. | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote