New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bit of joke
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I've got 2 dogs. I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at Big W and was standing in line at the check-out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my dick and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid b!tch...why else would I buy dog food??

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal animal animal

Everything getting darker...
Think I broke a rib...
Getting dark...
Can't breathe...

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
If I fed these to a girlfriend would she do the same thing...for me? Eeker

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh Bakes - that is great!!! rotflmo

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was very cruel . Would be great to ad lib that but I have a feeling that there was some prior thought involved . lol

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GreybeardBushman
posted Hide Post
Prof 242

Tried it out yet? Yes or no? I carn't wait to hear. Smiler

But bloody funny Bakes...

Posts: 728 | Location: The Wimmera, Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
Did you check her trolley for gokat bickies before you told the story?

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
LOL I should of been clearer. That was sent to me via email. I only wish I could come up with something like that.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still pretty damn funny!

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
The closest think I've got to that was in Timor. I kept getting people ask me how the dogs were finding the heat. Finally I'd had enough when a young nurse asked me..."How do the dogs find the heat?" I looked at her and said "Oh usually all around them" Big Grin She said sorry and that she asked for that clap

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I prefer the Bonney diet to the MeatyBite diet.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some years ago when I lived in Pomgolia a mate of mine was the local Huntsman.
He told me a story of a time when he was waiting in line at the local supermarket. A woman in front of him started haranguing him about beindg a cruel bashtard. He stood there waiting for her to run our of steam and then turned to the man who was standing beside her and said,
"If the mouth is yourds I'd tell her to shut up 'cause it's you I'll thump".
Nothing more was said.
And that is true, not as funny, but true.

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if you guys have any rednecks down there but Bakes' story reminds me of the 2 rednecks on the porch whittling and watching the dog lick himself.

1st Redneck spits tobacco juice and says to his buddy, "Wish I could do that".

2d Redneck whittles awhile, takes another chaw of tobacco and tells his buddy, "That dog will bite you".

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 931 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pancho:
Don't know if you guys have any rednecks down there but Bakes' story reminds me of the 2 re dnecks on the porch whittling and watching the dog lick himself.

1st Redneck spits tobacco juice and says to his buddy, "Wish I could do that".

2d Redneck whittles awhile, takes another chaw of tobacco and tells his buddy, "That dog will bite you".

Big Grin

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote