New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aussie's and Kiwi's
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Gents if you'd like a copy of Saeeds Safari see the link below for details.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...1411043/m/3181098491

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Done . Now I have to find time to watch - still have the multi-dvd set from last year to watch yet ....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

Bakes, thank you for posting that, much appreciated!

Merry Christmas to You All and Very Best Wishes for 2014!!!
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Bugger - can't get any PMs to Saeed - clicking on "send a message" does precisely nothing ......

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Other people have been having problems as well. I'll look into it.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Other people have been having problems as well. I'll look into it.

And today it works perfectly. (So you must have fixed it Smiler )

Fixing computer problems like this is just a pain.

And thanks for offering.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Just got a PM from Saeed mate. He has got your request Wink

One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Bakes - and please convey my thanks to Saeed.

--