Find
Notify
Tools

I'm BACK....
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Did ya miss me???? Big Grin

Had a bad move. Removalist took out the gate on the uplift. Lots of stuff broken including the computer. Now we have to fight to claim for the breakages. Settling in here at Laidley but I'm off on a two week course next week.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
WB mate

Any move is an adventure , even the "good" ones...

You will get it sorted eventually.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Only 3 hour flight to N.Z now,you will have to come over thumb

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Would love to mate but I'm building a house this year. May be able to get the RAAF to pay for it though Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote