New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back again
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Had a lovely two weeks in Wagga Wagga Roll Eyes. Interesting drive home. From Wagga to Cowra it was cold,dry and windy. Lots of dust comming off the harvested paddocks. When I hit Blaney the cold rain started. I stayed overnight at Mum in laws place at Hartley and it got down to 8 degrees Eeker (And I'm still in Darwin mode) BLOODY FROZE!!!!. It rained all the way to Armidale. Saw a spiker fallow at a dam which was cool as it was my first wild deer I'd ever seen but became dangerous as I kept scanning the bush for more deer and wasn't watching the roads. nilly

Got flashed in a 50 zone (Bloody 50 zone on a major highway Mad) so I'll have to wait for that letter to come through.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Got flashed in a 50 zone (Bloody 50 zone on a major highway Mad) so I'll have to wait for that letter to come through.

Just tell them you were trying to outrun the Vic fires, mate!

Hold still varmint; while I plugs yer!
If'n I miss, our band of 45/70 brothers, will fill yer full of lead!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
That far up into NSW I don't think it'll work mate Big Grin

Happened alot up that way. Tooteling along at 100 then you get a sign saying 50. Just to go through a piss-ant town with 10 houses Mad
When I got flashed I was doing 50 but then I felt the truck sliding backwads, I was going so slow so I had to give it some....next thing you know.... Roll Eyes Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Get your copy of Sporting Shooter? Some good looking kid holding a goose won a scope.He claims to be related to you, but I see no resemblance whatsoever.
rob

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Oooo have to get that tomorrow. clap

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Did you write a story about Magpie Geese??

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Only a short one (Readers Shorts)

one of us
posted Hide Post
I told my 12 yr old daughter that she had won a prize in sporting shooter for a photo of a rabbitshe had taken.
she was really excited when I showed her the photo.
Then she read what the prize was. Products from Highland Scotch.
rob

"the older I get, the better I was"

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yeah Kurt got excited till I told him that as it was I that penned said story and posted said photo, the prize was mine Big Grin