Find
Notify
Tools

Bakes looks great!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GreybeardBushman
posted
I could suggest that all Aussie readers should buy the May edition of the Sporting Shooter and turn immediately to P. 42 and start reading..... but it is worth it to see a couple of people we have seen and read about for years.

Great story, Bakes. That buff on p. 42 looks like a good one.

I see also that the Hall boys are getting good coverage in the pig hunting magazines. Good to see....

Posts: 728 | Location: The Wimmera, Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 August 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Ahh that fatefull day where I found out how much a buffalo cape weighs....never again! Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Harden man Big Grin

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
GreybeardBushman.

I told Baksey just to take the horns, but he never listened Wink He was still trimming the cape at midnight rotflmo

Gary.
Shoestring Safaris

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Ahh but when I open my eyes in the morning and see that great shoulder mounted buff hanging over the bedhead, I can smile and remember what a great hunt it was....... banana

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over the bed??
Your beloved must be an understanding type!!
Pray the big bastard doesn't fall off the wall and kill you out of spite Big Grin

Good story Gary... you even mentioned that devastatingly handsome and all round top bloke in Jabiru that guides for Barra Big Grin

Damn right mate...Boars, Buff and Barra, doesn't get any better than that!

Posts: 109 | Location: Jabiru NT | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote