Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed's 2003 Tanzania hunt - videos
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted
Just in case anyone here hasn't seen this opportunity.

Saeed has again graciously sent a tape of his and his friend's hunt in Tanzania in 2003 "Down-Under".

You can get a copy of this tape, at cost. You will need to be quick though. These are PAL copies and I will also make up copies for anyone not in Aust/NZ and post them to you.

This is the thread on the "African" forum.

http://www.nookhill.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008399

Here is the info again.

PAL copies at cost. For private use and a non-commercial issue.

Aussies, Kiwis & Overseas welcome.

The prices (at cost are);

Australian domestic postage inclusive cost AUS$28.00

Overseas cost including airmail AUS$36.00

This cost includes transferring from NTSC to PAL format, professional duplication of approximately 15 tapes, a plastic sleeve, a cardboard VHS tape postal box for protection of the cassette and domestic postage or airmail postage. Rounded up to the nearest dollar. The tape is a 150 minute tape with the viewing slightly over 120 minutes.

Aussies please arrange a cheque to me for the purchase price - a personal cheque is fine. Overseas persons interested please arrange a bank cheque or recognised money order for the amount. I will also accept transfers from Western Union if that helps.

Cheque payee: Nitro Express Pty Ltd

Postal Address:

Nitro Express Pty Ltd
PO Box 791
Nuriootpa SA 5355

If you are interested please email me with your AR alias, your name, telephone number and postal address. An Australian dollar bank draft or money order will be required to secure the videos duplication. Please send the payment now as there has been enough "orders" to do it.

My email:

NitroX@NitroExpress.com

This is the full list I currently have. If your email didn't get through (I have a BigPond account and they have lost a lot of emails [Roll Eyes] ) email again AND post here so I get enough made up.

NitroX - x 2 - Paid $56
Bakes - Paid $28
JohnT - Paid $28
M 98 (Daniel) x 2 - Paid $56

cchunter
DCM
L Phillips
Orion
GG375
cr500 (Rod)
Lorenzo
P.S.
StuC

[ 10-18-2003, 22:11: Message edited by: NitroX ]

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote