New
Find
Notify
Tools

school kids find rifles at school
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
School boys on the gold coast found two rifles one lever action 22 and a 357 rifle[unknown what type]and ammuntion under their school ,Thankfully !!! no one got shot !!The only Reason in my mind, was a Certain someone trying to create a shooting, so as to get lever actions banned .Which might sound extreme ,but there are people out there who are willing to sacrifice innocent people to further their own personal and political agendas ,which is nothing new of course .Which is the United Nations goal, to ban the Worldwide Private ownership of firearms ,even if it means killing innocent people to achieve that goal

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree to all you said !

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
quote:
ban the Worldwide Private ownership of firearms

Over my dead body Mad The Americans have the right stand on this issue thumb

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
Which is what I suspect is the ulterior motive behind the banning of lead in bullets - to make shooting too expensive!

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP_PREDATOR:
quote:
ban the Worldwide Private ownership of firearms

Over my dead body Mad The Americans have the right stand on this issue thumb

Actually you have misquoted the american stand... Our stand is: "we will not give up our guns even while standing over YOUR dead body"

Or "You can have my guns... but I'm gonna give you the bullets first shocker

Like Gen George Patton said refering to a soldier's duty, it isn't to die for his country, but to make some other poor bastard die for his.

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually you have misquoted the american stand... Our stand is: "we will not give up our guns even while standing over YOUR dead body"

+1

At least that's how some of us look at it! I don't think the "pink panty" crowd see it that way though.

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote