THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    which of these ammos are more available in NZ? 300WSM, 300WBY, 280 rem, 7RUM, 7RMag,

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

which of these ammos are more available in NZ? 300WSM, 300WBY, 280 rem, 7RUM, 7RMag,
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am sure all can be accessed, but which are most available, and likely to be for next decade?
\

Thanks.

Jameister

Posts: 902 | Location: Denver Colderado | Registered: 13 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I doubt you'd find any store without 7mmRemMag ammunition, likewise the 300WSM is well stocked at the moment.
Cheers...
Con

Posts: 2198 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Like Con,said 7mmREMMAG you will get in most shops.The big chain gunshops like hunting&fishing you will get 280REM,300WSM but 300WBY would have to be ordered in and you may not get bullet weight or brand of ammo you want.243,7mm08,270,308,30/06,30/30 you will get anywhere.bringing ammo into New Zealand is no problem and flying in New Zealand is no problem with ammo 5kg is the limit.As for next 10 years,7mm08 is the number one selling caliber here.You will not go wrong with 7MMREMMAG out here,you can get a large range of brands and bullet weights and it will kill any game we have here.

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1871 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 7mm mag is readily available the others are difficult.

Aussies aren't too bad, but I couldn't eat a whole one

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote