THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Its not only Australia that has the mythical...

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its not only Australia that has the mythical...
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Black panther

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
I cant wait till one steps into one of my dog traps. I think a full rug with head on it be better than a full mount.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
I cant wait till one steps into one of my dog traps. I think a full rug with head on it be better than a full mount.

My uncle who was a government trapper in Oregon said Mountain lions were easy to hold.

So good luck

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Did he wear gloves ha ha?

I could agree with that as cats don`t have any long distance fight built into them compared to the big canids and wear out quickly.

I have welders gloves, hope they work lol.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to post pictures Gryph...Before and after you get out of hospital.... rotflmo

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
They will go to the highest bidder cob.

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Though big cats could have been released and survived in Australlia, somehow I doubt that they have. The problem is that a dark wallaby fits too easily into our minds' stencil of panthers.

Flying saucers, on the other hand, are another matter. My family, neighbours and I saw one so close and well-defined in 1968 that we had no doubts about them. It even made strange manoeuvres that no area of charged lights particles could have managed, so I know we are not alone or too far from other worlds.

Posts: 4952 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
Did he wear gloves ha ha?

I could agree with that as cats don`t have any long distance fight built into them compared to the big canids and wear out quickly.

I have welders gloves, hope they work lol.

Strong men run in the family. Big Grin

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote