New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm off for a few days
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Not hunting. We're taking the students out bush for an EX with their dogs. Behave everyone Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Not hunting. We're taking the students out bush for an EX with their dogs. Behave everyone Wink

Enjoy yourself, sir! thumb

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I'm BACK. Had a good few days. Some of the students got knocked on their arse by some hard hitting dogs (that always makes our day Big Grin) A bit of rain but it cleared up the next night. We stayed up on a great little property just outside of Fernvale. No game spotted, I guess a heap of police dogs yapping away would clear the area of anything.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote