Find
Notify
Tools

Queensland Cops
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted
Report today of a shopkeeper in Maleny that caught a thief and rang the police. 5 hours later the police arrive to take a statement but after the thief escaped!

Forward to today, some tree hugging hippies are trying to stop trees being bulldozed in Maleny and 5, yes, 5 carloads totalling 22 police turn up at a construction site. By 9.00am the protesters numbered 38 so they called for reinforcements. Another 4 carloads and the dog squad from Maroochydore and a paddywagon totalling 20 coppers turn up.

I just want to know if the actions these hippy bastards is holding up my bloody "Permit to Acquire"

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just returned from a Red Deer hunt ,driving from Cairns to Brisbane and back. Jeeze, it seems the whole police force was on the highways collecting revenue to pay for their public holiday and overtime pay. It would have been a great time to rob a bank or commit a crime,the whole police force seemed to be stuck behind a speed camera.

Posts: 618 | Location: Singleton ,Australia | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bad Ass, It's not only the Qld. police, the same everywhere mate, Get this one which happened 10 yrs ago, when I was half way building a new house on our farming property which was close almost lock up stage, I woke up at 2.30am some miles away where we were staying until we finished the house, don't no why but something told me to go and check my new house, be buggered when I got there a ute was parked outside me gate and then I saw a torch beam going through the house, so I jump the gate which I had locked, snuck up and found a mongrel bastard doing my place over. Anyway I grabbed the bastard, he fell over a couple of times he even fell over the gate and for some reason started to bleed, he landed in my ute and was dragged off to the cop shop. Now the shit started, the copper told me I had no right to arrest or restrain anyone on MY property even though he was thieving my stuff, they believed the bastard that I had assaulted him and were going to charge me with assault can you believe it. The bastard had a crim record as long as ya leg and they felt sorry for him, anyway in the end they told me it was a civil matter and to take him to court at my expence that was it, he walked free, they even dropped him off to pick up his bloody ute for christ sake. who has any rights in this country anymore.......

Posts: 115 | Location: Vic Australia | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marrakai
posted Hide Post
Sad story, Les. Next time I trust the purp will 'fall over' a few more times, and then accidentally back his ute into the dam! Saves pestering the coppers.

Reminds me of an incident many years ago in NW Qld. Boundary rider for a mining company discovered a 4x4 with boat trailer up the back of a lake which was a wildlife sanctuary. Hearing shots in the distance, he hid near the vehicle and nabbed the felons with boat, shotties, ducks out of season, etc. Took them to town and had them booked. Well, they got off with small fines each, of course. Never mind, they shouldn't be back.

Guess what! Few weeks later, different part of the dam, vehicle hidden a bit better this time but same 4x4, trailer, etc. The mate's answer? Tin of petrol and a match, then went off to manufacture himself an alibi.

Never saw those guys back at the dam again!

Posts: 243 | Location: Darwin, Australia | Registered: 12 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Your cops sound like the South Africans. Must be the way the lawyers are making rules in your land. How very, very sad when the honest person is treated like the criminal.

Posts: 19159 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its often like you said Aspen Hill. It is the honest hardworking people who end up getting treated like criminals . I know if I catch someone breaking into my house ,I wont be calling the cops

Posts: 618 | Location: Singleton ,Australia | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Best thing I ever did was catching a car thief in the act.
I came up behind the little bastard and kicked him fair up the arse with a size 11 and held up my keys, "I'ts a lot easier with the bloody keys, son" I said.
He would have won the Melbourne Cup by the speed he took off

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Is that how you got the Bad Ass name?????? Hope your boot come out clean on that one.

Posts: 19159 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bad Ass is a take off of 'Big Foot' Wallace of Montana country but since I don't have big feet just a big ass, and I like baked beans & fresh steamed onions, the name stuck!

I couldn't really call meself "Lard Ass" could I? (Although others might)

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

just a big ass, and I like baked beans & fresh steamed onions, the name stuck!

Oh no! I once travelled to the NT with a guy who loved dried apricots. We threatened him not to take any on the very long trip but he filled up a very large container and ate these as a snack all the time.

After several days of non-stop farting the first fishing stop we made, us others fed the fishes.

(He also took 36 cans of spaghetti and no "other" decent food. Said he loved it and didn't need variety. Ended up eating it cold as he couldn't bother to heat it as he started to hate it so much )

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote